The Commonwealth Bank is looking for an experienced dispute resolution practitioner with experience in wealth portfolios and customer service to lead their Customer Resolution Advice group.
The role will involve leading a team of 14 managers, comprising of a Team Leader and Customer Resolutions Managers, who investigate and resolves complex customer complaints relating to financial advice. You will be required to effectively communicate and liaise with senior internal and external stakeholders, leading and developing your Team Leader and Managers, driving results and influencing to ensure positive business and customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead a team to deliver key customer and business outcomes, including identifying emerging issues and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Investigate and resolve escalated, high priority complaints received directly from customers, that could include Financial Ombudsman Service and Superannuation Complaints Tribunal complaints requiring direct customer contact;
- Ensure all compliance standards are met;
- Represent the Group in conciliation conferences managed by the Financial Ombudsman Service;
- Inspire a high performance team culture through values based leadership.
For further information or to apply click here.