8th Asia Pacific Mediation Forum
Da Nang, Vietnam – 11-13 November 2017
This annual conference provides mediators from across the Asia Pacific region an opportunity to network whilst developing new skills and knowledge in a stunning setting.
Topics for this conference include:
- Approaches to Mediation and Peace Building in the Asia Pacific Region
- Mediation for Land Disputes
- Mediation in the Workplace for Human Resource Management
- Mediation for Labour, Industry and Commercial Disputes
- Family Mediation across the Life Cycle (separation, divorce and disputes involving children and older people)
- Environmental Mediation
- Court-annexed Mediation
- Community Mediation
- Cross-cultural and Inter-cultural Mediation
- Online Mediation Dispute Resolution and E-Commerce
- Mediation Education, Training, Standards and Accreditation
JCU CMR program lecturer Claire Holland has attended the last three APMF conferences and has ‘had a blast‘, a great recommendation and reason to put this event in your calendar!
PRESENTING AT THE CONFERENCE
Conference organisers are currently seeking submissions from presenters so you would like to submit a presentation or paper click here.
ATTENDING THE CONFERENCE
Early bird price: $286 (applies to all registered prior to 31 July 2017)
Regular price: $386 (from 1 August 2017)
To find out more information or to register click here.