The role will involve overseeing and coordinating the family dispute resolution program, managing a highly experienced and dedicated team of family dispute resolution practitioners and supporting staff in skills development and problems solving.
The successful candidate will:
- hold a degree in Psychology, Social Work, Behavioural Sciences or Law
- Be a registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner (FDRP)
- Have experience in conflict management, mediation and dispute related fields
- Have demonstrated leadership and experience team management.
- Have demonstrated experience coordinating a program.
- Must hold a blue card, police check and a working with children certificate (WWCC).
For further details about the role please click here.
Looking to interview ASAP.