To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience supervising a team/supervising staff
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the restorative justice and group conferencing principles, group conference convening or a comparable process
- Understanding of the Northern Territory’s Youth Justice system, relevant legislation, processes and procedures
- Demonstrated commitment to cross cultural practice, and an ability to work effectively with disadvantaged young people, their families and victims in the justice system
- Sound knowledge of evidence based, practice framework along with service responses and interventions that impact positively on young person’s development.
An attractive salary plus salary packaging is offered, together with ongoing professional and career development.
Aboriginal applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
For further information or to apply click here.
Applications close on 30 May 2017.