A new opportunity has come up for a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner seeking to work part time (20 hours per week) with Catholic Care across the Broken Bay Diocese, NSW. The role will be primarily based at Waitara Family Centre and will be responsible for:
- Providing mediation services to post separation couples using a variety of mediation models depending on the needs of the clients;
- Conducting intake, screening suitability, making appropriate referrals and interviewing clients;
- Managing complex issues with clients in high conflicts.
- Assisting in the review of Mediation practice and procedures.
Key requirements are as follows:
- Must hold current FDR Registration with the Attorney General’s Department;
- Training and experience in Family Dispute Resolution;
- Experience in group work facilitation;
- Ability to work in a co-mediation and sole mediation model;
- Knowledge of Family Law;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including report writing;
- Current Driver’s License and access to own vehicle;
- High level of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Word.
For more information or to apply click here.
Applications close on 23 May 2017.