- Pivotal role managing a state wide team
- Parramatta based location
- Total Remuneration Package Range- $206,676-$228,084- Senior Executive Band 1 (SEB1)
Fair Trading is a division of the Department of Finance, Services and Innovation (DFSI) that works to ensure that NSW is a competitive, fair and secure marketplace.
The Department of Finance, Services and Innovation is an EEO employer and welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultures and people with a disability.
The Director Mediation and Compliance is a critical appointment that requires an articulate and strong people leader to direct and manage complex operational matters and relationships within and across internal teams, across government and jurisdictions, and with industry and community stakeholders. The Director leads a range of multi-disciplinary teams and is critical in driving collaboration, and identifying opportunities and priorities. The position is pivotal in leading change, providing direction, and managing teams to achieve optimal outcomes.
The experience and capability required for the Director role includes:
- Exceptional people management skills to lead a diverse team at various locations across the state
- Exceptional relationship development skills, with the ability to influence and negotiate will be critical to the role.
- Operating with a high degree of independence and have the knowledge, ability and confidence to make decisions when required
Click here for more information.
Applications close on Monday 15 May 2017.