Relationships Australia need an experienced, versatile, career driven, long term leader and they’re ready to INVEST!
This is an outstanding career opportunity for someone qualified to take their career to an all new level in the position of QUALIFIED Deputy Director – Alice Springs.
Step into this rare opportunity due to retirement of its incumbent. You will be based permanently in Alice Springs reporting up to a highly experienced Director with 25 years’ experience working in Alice Springs boasting qualifications and experience enviable by others; what a fabulous Mentor for your career! Furthermore she has worked with this organisation for over 10 years! To be considered for this role we need Tertiary qualifications Social Work, Psychology, law or another relevant field with proven experience as per below.
The role breakdown in pie chart context would be 30% practice; 30% supporting others; 20% administration and 20% community engagement.
Bringing extensive knowledge/qualifications within clinical services in counselling or family dispute resolution you also present with the leadership and management experience to manage a diverse team of 12 (and up to 24 in the Directors absence). We are looking for:-
- Proven leadership and staff mentoring and management working across a diverse portfolio
- Extensive experience working in the counselling and family dispute team working across complex matters (a PD is available for the extend)
- Actively promoting and delivering strategic directions of the business
- Working with Family Dispute Resolution, Indigenous Advisor Program, Post Separation Parenting and other services such as Early Intervention, youth services and children’s services
- Degree in Social Work, Psychology Law or a relevant discipline.
- Registration or eligibility as an FDR Practitioner or Counsellor (desirable)
- Extensive middle management role within the community
- Substantial experience in Counselling and Mediation
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s licence and current Working with Children check.
Click here for more information on the role and how to apply.
Applications close at commencement of business 8 May 2017.