The Faculty of Law at the University of Tasmania has opened its final round of research higher degree scholarships in 2017. Two topics have been proposed by network member Dr Olivia Rundle. Applications will be considered in competition with applications for all other Law topics (ie the scholarships are not tied to particular topics and there are a limited number available).
The closing date for scholarship applications is 30 April 2017
Applications from prospective candidates who do not require a living allowance scholarship are welcome at any time.
Dr Rundle’s advertised topics are:
Applicants will need to develop a proposal that falls within the topic area.
If you decide to inquire about application (to Olivia.Rundle@utas.edu.au) please provide information about the following:
- Your academic qualifications record
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Any publications you have authored
- Any other examples of your scholarly writing
- Where you propose to be while you undertake a research higher degree (ie do you propose to be located physically in Tasmania for all or part of your candidature)
- Whether you propose to be a full or part time candidate
- Whether you study will be self-funded or you require a living allowance scholarship
Olivia looks forward to hearing from budding researchers who are excited to contribute to research about the way disputes are handled within legal institutional contexts or the way lawyers engage in their relationships with their clients.