- Location: Sydney
- $55,000 – $60,000 plus superannuation
- Convenient CBD location close to Wynyard and Circular Quay
- Mature collaborative team environment.
For more information and to apply please click here
About the Client
The LEADR & IAMA is the largest not-for-profit membership organisation in Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region representing dispute resolution professionals including arbitrators, mediators and adjudicators. The association promotes the use of dispute resolution, offering high quality DR practitioner skills and DR services to members; it provides training, assessment and accreditation to members and provides referrals, advice and services to business, government and the community.
LEADR & IAMA have offices in Sydney (Australia) and Wellington (New Zealand)
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager in the Sydney office, this position will be responsible for building strong relationships with members and potential members, assisting them on a learning pathway from training registration, through assessment processes and accreditation systems across a broad range of Dispute Resolution (DR) processes.
Your role and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Administering learning programs to ensure a high quality service
- Promoting the services of the association
- Answering inquiries related to the learning program to ensure high enrollments
- Encouraging enquirers to progress on a learning pathway
- Maintaining accurate records in and generating reports from the database
- Coordinating teaching, coaching and assessment teams
- Providing enrolment administration and support
- Working with logistics to ensure completion of training preparation
- Processing and communicating completion of learning, assessment and accreditation
- Collaborating with other team members to develop and improve the learning experience for members and clients and the efficiency and effectiveness of administration for the staff team