Community Mediation Project Manager (Fixed Term)
Central Desert Regional Council
- Alice Springs & Central Australia
- Government & Defence
- Government – Local
- $65,000 – $74,999
- Full Time
Friday, August 15, 2014 – 17:00
Operating under the direction of the Youth, Sport and Community Services Manager and in accordance with Council corporate plans, policies and relevant legislation, this position is responsible for coordinating a group of Community leaders in Yuendumu community to, develop local conflict management processes, build community capacity to respond to family violence, and support clients through stressful and dynamic environments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant qualifications or experience in at least one of the following fields:
- alternative dispute resolution or law
- community development
- family violence
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise, negotiate and consult with a diverse range of stakeholders including families, community organisations and government agencies.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing, delivering, managing, reviewing and monitoring programs and other service interventions for families and parties in conflict.
Contact Person Ross Fraser 0419 905 476
To apply for this position, please download the Position Description and Information Package http://www.centraldesert.nt.gov.au/employment/community-mediation-project-manager-fixed-term and address the selection criteria in writing, as well as an application for advert form. Applications should be marked to the attention of Cathryn Hutton and emailed to email@example.com
For more information click here