Digital Communications Intern
The Institute for Economics and Peace is looking for an energetic digital communications intern to join our communications team based in Sydney. We believe that ideas are only as strong as the people who carry them, and we seek passionate young communicators to help us engage civil society with complex notions of peace. We want to hear your bright ideas on how we can get people around the world thinking and speaking about peace.
This year, the Institute for Economics and Peace plans peaceful domination of digital media platforms. We need you to be part of the team that takes us there. Tasks include:
- Contributing ideas to the global digital strategy
- Writing about key issues related to peace and conflict around the world
- Creating, editing and uploading content to Vision of Humanity
- Generating innovative communications materials for social media platforms
- Assisting with the design and layout of short papers and reportsUsing analytics to provide an assessment of digital communications strategies and materials
- Assisting the Communications Manager and members of the Research Team with various communications
and outreach tasks as they arise.
For more information and to download a full position description please visit: http://economicsandpeace.org/about-us/jobs-and-internships