CIArb offers a student affiliateship scheme for all students with an interest in alternative dispute resolution (ADR), studying at universities or other higher education institutions throughout the world.
Student affiliateship is free to join and is open to anyone studying at a University or other higher educational institution who is not otherwise qualified to join the CIArb at any other membership grade.
Student affiliateship offers many excellent benefits including:
- access to global professional standards, guidance and law updates;
- access to our ADR student on-line networking and discussion forum;
- discounts on CPD accredited CIArb courses, conferences and seminars;
- News and information including The Resolver Magazine, regular CIArb updates, our members’ forum and a weekly Linex Legal alerter service (worth £100)
- Access to the latest thinking in ADR, including free subscription to CIArb’s leading quarterly journal, Arbitration (worth over £200), academic studies and research, and access to CIArb’s library
- your local CIArb Branch newsletter and discounted entry to local events;
- access to our on-line library of CIArb publications, including issues of The Journal dating back to 1915.
- Discounts on CIArb conferences, events, books and other services
For more information please visit the website: http://www.ciarb.org/joining-us/student-affiliateship/