Clerk Grade 3-4
Parramatta, Permanent Full Time/Part Time
Salary range: $62,587 – $68,531 p.a.
Total Remuneration Package valued up to: $75,795 p.a.
Mediation Advisors are the first point of contact for clients and referrers seeking information regarding CJC services. Mediation Advisors are responsible for assisting clients and referrers with their enquiries maintaining a high standard of individual client data entry and working as part of team.
· Demonstrated understanding of and capacity to respond to the needs of clients facing social and economic disadvantage and people with disabilities, mental health issues, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
· Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of ADR methods, including mediation.
· Demonstrated capacity to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated capacity to conduct client interviews and provide clients with advice, information and appropriate referrals.
· Demonstrated ability to exercise judgement in the application of legislation, policies and procedures.
· Sound computing skills, including an ability to use case management software.
Applications addressing the selection criteria must be lodged electronically via www.jobs.nsw.gov.au by 11.59pm on Sunday 2 Feburary 2014. Please do not email applications direct to the contact officer.
Inquiries: Karren Garrard, 02 8688 7446 or 02 4629 9712; Karen_Garrard@agd.nsw.gov.au
For more information visit: https://jobsnsw.taleo.net/careersection/all_jobs/jobdetail.ftl?job=000029D7