9-11 September 2014
Melbourne at The Grand Hyatt
NMC 2014 is now calling for the submission of abstracts.
The theme of the conference is ‘Diversity’
The Conference Organisers are particularly interested in presentations that support this theme. The concurrent sessions will be grouped into the following general streams and presenters should nominate to which stream their presentation or poster will relate.
The streams are:
- Business & Workplace;
- Court & Tribunals;
- Community Mediation;
- System Design, Public and Statutory ADR;
- Online dispute resolution/New technologies;
- Training & Standards;
- International Approaches;
- Mediation Practice (including blended, cultural & inclusive ADR practice); and
- NADRAC ADR Conference stream.
Abstracts are to be submitted online via the button below. Please ensure you read the submission guidelines and use the official abstract template prior to submitting.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee to ensure compatibility with the Conference themes and areas of interest.